Grain Free And Oh, So Tasty
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon mixed dried Italian spices
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees
- Combine eggs, seeds, spices, garlic powder and salt in a bowl
- Stir well
- Use a spatula to transfer the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper
- Shake the cookie sheet and tilt it around until the mixture is spread across the cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes
- Break into pieces-they should be crunchy
- If they do not break with a snap put them in the oven on warm until they are completely dry
- Serve with cheeses, Hummus, Baba Ganoush (eggplant hummus) and fresh fruit.
- Dip in a sunny side up egg for a savory crunch.
- Picture above shows crackers made with sesame and flax. Use whatever you have, just measure the seeds to make up 1¾ cup to a 3 egg ratio. Be creative and enjoy.
The Keyes Ingredients http://www.thekeyesingredients.com/