Just Because It Looks Like A Potato... Doesn't Mean It Is
Write a review
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 Tablespoons butter
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Add cauliflower and garlic to a sauce pan, cover in water
- Boil on the stove top until soft
- Drain all water and put into a glass bowl
- Season with butter, salt and pepper
- Mash with a potato masher to desired consistency
- Accompanies any protein, especially steak.
- Variations can include scallions.
The Keyes Ingredients http://www.thekeyesingredients.com/