Major "BAM" Factor
Write a review
- 2 cups kalamata and/or green pimento stuffed olives
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Drain any brine or olive juice that the olives may be in
- Put olives in separate bowl
- Sprinkle spices, add the olive oil and garlic
- Toss until coated
- Put the olives back in the jar and allow them to marinate a few days for a stronger flavor
- Great on any appetizer platter or as a snack.
- Always works served alongside a raw unpasteurized cheese.
The Keyes Ingredients http://www.thekeyesingredients.com/