Great For Chips Of All Kinds, Even Cucumber
Write a review
- 3 large avocados, pitted and mashed, yet still chunky
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Peel and pit avocados
- Mash avocados being mindful not to cream them, they should remain a bit chunky
- Gently stir in the onion, tomatoes, cilantro, salt and lime juice
- Serve with chips, cucumbers or any other fresh veggies.
- You may also top a taco salad or homemade fajitas with this delicious concoction.
The Keyes Ingredients http://www.thekeyesingredients.com/